Please follow this link for the: Parasite Forecast 2017.
The Bodrwnsiwn veterinary group has been serving the farming community of Anglesey and surrounding areas for over forty years. Over recent years, whilst many practices have moved away from farm animal work, we have shown a dedication to continue to grow and provide an ever increasing variety and quality of service to our farmers. With years of experience we aim to provide a modern and efficient service based on traditional values and a determination to maintain the benefits of being a friendly local practice.
Through continued practice development, education and dedication we are able to provide many services.
Services We Offer
- An efficient and well managed 24hour emergency service seven days a week to all our clients.
- Provision of preventative health care for herds and flocks including routine blood sampling, vaccination advice and worming advice.
- Herds/flock health planning for the individual farm, which can be in conjunction with farm assured schemes and involve beef, dairy or sheep enterprises.
- Routine herd fertility work and reproductive management for both dairy and beef herds with the aid of ultrasound scanning
- A variety of work in conjunction with DEFRA including TB testing, export health certification, isolation unit licensing
- A large selection of veterinary health products at competitive prices
Below are links to further animal specific information of interest:
Biosecurity :in Dairy and Beef Cattle
- Mastitis information : A different approach against mastitis: vaccination
- Lameness Control in Sheep